Adventist active-duty military personnel are eligible to receive a free devotional book, courtesy of the National Service Organization and Adventist Chaplaincy Ministries. Single service members, as well as other employee categories may choose one free devotional. Married service members may choose two devotional books. You may order these online in your personal profile here at AdventistsInUniform.org.
Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible for NSO-sponsored complimentary devotional books, you must be a Seventh-day Adventist Church member in an Adventist church in the North American Division and in one of the following military-related categories:
• All North American Division members who are active-duty military stationed overseas for a year or longer
• DoD civilian employee of the military services stationed overseas
• DoDEA teacher or principal stationed overseas
• Military exchanges (AAFES, NEX, etc.) worker overseas
• Government contractor overseas
• Spouse living overseas with their non-Adventist military spouse
How Do I Create a Personal Profile?
On this website:
1. Click on the New Member? Sign Up Here link at the top of this web page.
2. Once you open your profile, click on the Resources tab and select the devotional book/s of your choice.
If you have any difficulties establishing your profile, contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.